It’s amazing and they offer whole sale.
- cleaned and organized my room and closet (FINALLY!)
- finished addressing, stuffing, and stamping 99.5% of invitations
- working on seating charts and tables needed for bridal party, gifts, food and drink so I can finally order table cloths (that will weigh a whopping 70 lbs!!!) and chair covers
- this weekend I’ll be going over to Publix in Viera to discuss flower arrangements and Party City, Doller Tree, and Joann Fabrics to look at possible decorations
- ordered my sparkle-y silver Glitter TOMS shoes for the wedding
- looking at jewelry and gifts for the wedding party
- brain storming ideas for the Bachelorette party
- starting a modified version of Paleo starting today!
- started my jar for “Good Things in 2013” (you fill a jar with good things that happen and then empty it out on New Years Eve and read them all)
Other Good Things
- my parents are getting a new bed, so I get to sleep on their old queen size bed until I move out at the end of March
- I’m saving my money like a boss
- I was only very sick for two days when I anticipated much longer
I cannot stress how much I recommend purchasing “The Knot Book of Wedding Lists” if you are getting married or planning a wedding. It is the best wedding planner out there and I would have been lost without it.
Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub (though I’m sure you could replicate this with brown sugar and a little vanilla)
Peppermint Sticks covered dipped in white chocolate
Good Morning Sunshine bowls, mugs, oh my gosh
“Stashing through the snow” Christmas Ornaments (COMMITTED to making these this year)