I think my favorite memory from the wedding was little Emery asking me to spin in my dress so he could feel the skirt with his hand and then finding pink frosting on my skirt after.
I’m pretty sure a garter that reads “For ages 6 and up” is not going to fit.
It’s like a bracelet.
- sweet potato
- brocolli and carrots with hummus
- almond milk
The wedding is in 5 days.
There’s an endlessly long list of things to accomplish and I’m going to be a horrible mess Friday night as I say goodbye to my dog. Really, last night my eyes started to well up thinking about it. I love my dog more than you love your dog.
But otherwise, I’m ready.
If you’re getting married on a budget like I am this website is amazing:
It’s amazing and they offer whole sale.
My Weekend Will Include:
- dinner tonight at Olive Garden with some lovely ladies
- my first bridal shower tomorrow morning.
- seeing my best friends
- wedding planning, lots of coffee, and not sleeping
Oh hey, my wedding is in 71 days.
I love this. The madness of planning and packing and brain storming and listing and organizing and assembling. I love this so much.
Songs To Play At My Wedding, Anyone?
I was supposed to head to bed early, but ended up on youtube listening to songs to play at my wedding.
Money Due Soon:
- $707 and change toward final payment for our honeymoon
- $450-ish for first month at apartment
- $450 Wedding Hall fee
- Any sort of alterations needed for my dress ($20-100)
And of course the remainder of the wedding (another $1500-ish dollars give or take)